1. We are primarily adults in this guild and cursing is not prohibited.
2. Cussing out other guild mates or players in game will not be tolerated in Bashbrothers. If you have a problem with someone express it in a non-belligerent way.
1. If you join this guild and the first thing that comes out of you in guild chat is "Can someone power level me?" You will be immediately booted.
2. Don't ask to be power leveled. We help people level all the time and someone will offer if they have the time.
3. We want you to know your toon and how to play it. Power leveling can also hinder your knowledge of your toon and how to play it.
1. As of right now loot rules are pretty loose. Everyone shares in the guild as of now so we don't have problems.
2. If someone abuses loot rules you will more than likely not be invited to guild groups.
3. If someone abuses loot rules outside of guild groups and there is a complaint after 3 complaints you will be removed from the guild.
4. If it's for your primary class and you will be wearing the item it's need.
5. If it's for a secondary or third class or primary class for stats it's greed.
6. If you are in a non guild group ask about guild rune loot rules as far as need or greed.
1. If you are going to be out of game for an extended amount of time please let one of the guild leaders know.
2. Anyone who has not been on for 30 or more days and has not notified leaders will be removed from the guild.
3. If you come back to the game you can be reinvited.